Adult patients who have been diagnosed with any of the following are encouraged to contact Click here to download the patient leaflet Dreams2Live4 about receiving a Dream. Click here to download the patient leaflet
- Metastatic cancer – meaning any cancer which has spread from its original site
- Brain Cancer Grade 3 and Grade 4
- Relapsed lymphoma
- Relapsed leukaemia
Please note: As a charity, funds are limited and there is a budget for each individual Dreamer. Your Dream Maker will work with you within our guidelines. Your medical team will be consulted to confirm you are well enough to undertake the Dream. Dreams2Live4 will work with your medical team to schedule your Dream around your treatment regime.
To apply for a Dream please click here to complete the application form online. Please note: you do not need to know what your dream is to make your application. One of our Dream Makers will contact you and guide you through the process.
Please note, Dreams2Live4 cannot support the following dreams:
- Requests from individuals living outside Australia
- Surprise Dreams
- Reimbursements for completed Dreams
- Legal assistance
- Property and home improvements and repairs
- Funeral arrangements or posthumous requests
- Travel outside of Australia
- Medical: treatments/ supplies/ equipment/ transportation
- Any Dream request deemed offensive, inappropriate or inconsistent with Dreams2Live4 Ltd values or those of our corporate partners.