We are so grateful to the amazing and inspiring people who help us make dreams come true by raising funds for Dreasm2Live4. Whether you’re dedicating your event to someone you love or for the cause- there is no wrong reason to make dreams come true! Follow the easy steps below and get the ball rolling for an event of your own!
How to become a Community Hero
1. Get brainstorming! How would you like to raise funds and awareness for Dreams2Live4? From Bowl4Dreams at your local bowling green to charity runs, morning tea’s, golf days and so many more- the sky is the limit!
2. Pick your date and venue- many local venues are happy to work with our Community Heroes. Take the first step and ask!
3. Rally your friends and family by creating a fundraising page. Tell your story with a photo or video explaining why you are passionate about raising funds for Dreams2Live4
4. Set an achievable goal –you may be surprised by people’s generosity!
5. Email or message your family, friends and other potential supporters to get involved with your event, attend or donate.
6. Share your message anyway you can- have your friends share your event page, share it yourself, contact the local newsletter, or feature on the Dreams2Live4 Facebook page.
7. Let us know how you went! There’s nothing we love more than celebrating and showcasing the hard work of our Community Heroes
Thank you for making a difference and good luck with a fundraising event of your own!